Impact Automotive Corrosion Inhibitor Premix is a pre-mixed heavy-duty, long life organic automotive / stationary engine cooling system corrosion inhibitor. It is suitable for petrol, diesel and gas fuelled engines where anti-freeze/anti-boil protection is not required. It provides long-life corrosion protection for aluminium and ferrous alloys and is fully compatible with the rubber hoses and plastics commonly used in engine cooling systems.Impact Automotive Corrosion Inhibitor Premix does not contain ethylene glycol. It is not an anti-freeze/anti-boil type coolant and should not be used in conflict with engine manufacturers’ recommendations. It will not reverse pre-existing corrosion problems.
- Light commercial and passenger vehicles, drain at 200,000kms / 5 years (whichever comes first).
- Up to 1,000,000kms for heavy duty truck engines, and up to 12,000 hours or 6 years (whichever comes first) for machinery/commercial engines.
- Is silicate free to maximise water pump service life.
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Contains a unique inhibitor package designed for mixed metal protection.
- Provides optimum protection of all metals commonly used in cooling systems.
- Exhibits excellent protection against cavitation and liner pitting.
- Formulated for Australian conditions.
Meets most major engine manufacturers, for passenger, truck and machinery applications and meets or exceeds the following performance and specification requirements:
- ASTM’s D1121, D1881, D1384, D1287, D4340, D2809, D2570 and D3634.
- AS2108 – 2004 (Type B) and most international critical performance specifications.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use Impact Automotive Corrosion Inhibitor Premix “as is” in your coolant system as a corrosion inhibitor. Do not dilute with water. When the vehicle engine is cool, drain the cooling system (including the heater) as per the vehicle owner’s manual. Thoroughly flush and rinse the cooling system. Fill the cooling system with the correct volume of Impact Automotive Corrosion Inhibitor Premix (as per the vehicle owner’s handbook) after reconnecting all hoses, drain plugs, etc. Check the level of the Impact Automotive Corrosion Inhibitor Premix and top up after running the engine to operating temperature and allowing it to cool again.
If “top up” is required at a later date, use Impact Automotive Corrosion Inhibitor Premix to avoid a rundown in concentration.
Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
“Auto One Limited has endeavoured to ensure that all information, representations and specifications contained in this product data sheet are accurate at the time of publication. This general information should be used in conjunction with appropriate inquiries by users of the product including consultation with the vehicle or equipment manufacturers published information.
It is the responsibility of users of the product to use the product safely. Users should consult the safety data sheets for each product at www.autoone.com.au. Auto One Limited takes no responsibility for injury or damage if the product is used in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
Our product warranty and product quality statement can be viewed at www.autoone.com.au”
Part Number: IM8-3072-0005