- Extends the period between changing coolant.
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial transporters – 250,000kms / 5 years service interval (whichever comes first).
- Heavy duty vehicles – 1,000,000km / 6 years / 12,000 hrs service interval (with good quality water and product is used as directed).
- Provides maximum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Is silicate free to provide optimum reliability and operating life of water pump.
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system and protects against scale, rust and residue build-up.
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Formulated for Australian conditions.
Meets most major engine manufacturer performance levels for passenger, truck and machinery applications including:
- ASTM’s D1384, D1881, D2809, D2570, D1287, D1121, D3634, D4340
- AS2108 – 2004 (Type A) and many international performance specifications.
Impact Automotive Green Long Life Coolant meets or exceeds the following demanding engine manufacturer performance levels:
- Afnor R15-601
- Detroit Diesel/Perkins MAN 324 (Diesel Engines)
- AS/NZS 2108.1:1997
- (Australian Standard) Type A
- Mazda MES 121C
- E/L-1415b (MIL-Italy)
- Mercedes-Benz Sheet 325.3
- ASTM D3306 (and D4656)
- Ford WSS-M97B44-C
- Mitsubishi ES-X64216
- ASTM D4985 (and D5345)
- FSD 8704 (MIL-Sweden)
- NATO S-757
- ASTM D6210
- FVV Heft R443 (Germany)
- General Motors GM 6277M
- Önorm V5123
- BR 637
- General Motors GM 1899M
- BS 6580 (British Standard)
- SAE J1034
- BT-PS-606A (MIL-Belgium)
- Scania (Tech Info. TI 02-98)
- BMW N600 69.0
- Caterpillar EC-1
- JASO M325 (Japan) LLC
- Toyota TS K2601 G
- Cummins 90 T8-4
- JIS K2234 (Japan) LLC
- UNE 26-361-88/1
- DAF-Leyland 74001
- Volkswagen VW TL774D
- DCEA 615 (MIL-France)
Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual for the manufacturer‘s recommendations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Before treatment, pre-clean the cooling system by: Draining the existing coolant and chemically cleaning the system to remove any rust, dirt, oil and built up residue. Use a radiator flush to clean the system effectively and thoroughly.
Initial Dosage Impact Automotive Green Long Life Coolant can be dosed at 33% or 50% v/v with clean soft water. The dosage rate will depend on the level of freeze protection required Anti-freeze / Anti-boil Protection
|Green Long Life Coolant||Water||Freeze Protection||Boil Protection *|
|1 part||1 part||-37C||129C|
|1 part||2 part||-20C||121C|
*with a 103 kPa radiator pressure cap
Preventative Maintenance Never top up with water as this will dilute the coolant. Always top up with Impact Automotive Green Long Life Coolant mixed with clean, soft water.
Ethylene Glycol content, wt % typical 93.0
g/L typical 1060
Reserve Alkalinity, ml (pH 5.5) 5
Density, g/ml @ 20C 1.11 – 1.12
Boiling Point, C 160
Freezing Point, C Max.
(50% vol solution) < -37
“Auto One Limited has endeavoured to ensure that all information, representations and specifications contained in this product data sheet are accurate at the time of publication. This general information should be used in conjunction with appropriate inquiries by users of the product including consultation with the vehicle or equipment manufacturers published information.
It is the responsibility of users of the product to use the product safely. Users should consult the safety data sheets for each product at www.autoone.com.au. Auto One Limited takes no responsibility for injury or damage if the product is used in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
Our product warranty and product quality statement can be viewed at www.autoone.com.au”
Part Number: IM8-3240-0005, 00025, 0001
Effective: October 2017 Expires: October 2019