- Compatible with conventional coolants and can be used for top-up of conventional coolants.
- Can be used in most OEM diesel, petrol and natural gas engines allowing one coolant to be inventoried. The product lasts up to 3 times as long as conventional coolants.
- Being silicate free, it will not harm water pumps.
- For automotive engines, drain at 250,000kms or 5 years, whichever comes first.
- Reduces engine coolant cost by up to 60% over conventional coolants.
- Service life of up to 1,000,000kms for truck engines, and up to 12,000 hours or 6 years (whichever comes first) for machine/commercial engines (when topped up with a once only coolant extender at the end of its initial service life).
- Excellent heat transfer and superior aluminium protection at high operating temperatures.
- Contains no silicates or environmentally harmful borates, phosphates, amines or nitrates.
- Hard water deposits and scale from silicate drop out in the cooling system are practically eliminated.
- The low level of total dissolved solids improves water pump seal life and prevents gel formation.
- The combination of organic carboxylate inhibitors offers excellent protection against cavitation on liner pitting.
Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant meets or exceeds many major standards for European, Japanese and US car and heavy-duty diesel engines including the following demanding performance levels:
- Afnor R15-601
- AS/NZS 2108.1:1997
- (Australian Standard) Type A
- ASTM D3306 (and D4656)
- ASTM D4985 (and D5345)
- ASTM D6210
- BR 637
- BS 6580 (British Standard)
- BT-PS-606A (MIL-Belgium)
- BMW N600 69.0
- Caterpillar EC-1
- Cummins 90 T8-4
- DAF-Leyland 74001
- DCEA 615 (MIL-France)
- Detroit Diesel/Perkins
- E/L-1415b (MIL-Italy)
- Ford WSS-M97B44-C
- FSD 8704 (MIL-Sweden)
- FVV Heft R443 (Germany)
- General Motors GM 6277M
- General Motors GM 1899M
- JASO M325 (Japan) LLC
- JIS K2234 (Japan) LLC
- MAN 324 (Diesel Engines)
- Mazda MES 121C
- Mercedes-Benz Sheet 325.3
- Mitsubishi ES-X64216
- NATO S-757
- Önorm V5123
- SAE J1034
- Scania (Tech Info. TI 02-98)
- Toyota TS K2601 G
- UNE 26-361-88/1
- Volkswagen VW TL774D
Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual for the manufacturer‘s recommendations.
Always start off with a clean cooling system by using a radiator flush or similar commercial cleaner at the changeover (especially if previously using conventional coolants). After draining the cleaner, flush thoroughly with clean water. Inspect the cooling system. Make necessary repairs and tighten all hose connections.
The coolant should be changed out at overhaul or 5 years. Always dispose of the used coolant in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines.
Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant is recommended for use in aluminium alloy petrol powered automotive engines, and in heavy duty diesel and natural gas mobile and stationary engines.
If the product is to be mixed with some heavy duty diesel coolants, the user must continue to add SCA’s (Supplementary Coolant Additives) for heavy-duty service until the next coolant change-out.
Provided the correct dosage of Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant is maintained, flush and change the passenger car/light duty commercial vehicle cooling system contents every 5 years or 250,000kms. For heavy-duty diesel engines, Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant more than doubles the life of conventional coolants to 1,000,000kms / 12,000 hours / 6 years; at the same time providing excellent protection against cylinder liner cavitation corrosion/erosion.
|Red Long Life Coolant||Water||Freeze Protection||Boil Protection *|
|1 part||1 part||-37C||129C|
|1 part||2 part||-20C||121C|
*with a 103 kPa radiator pressure cap
Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant antifreeze/coolant must not be added neat to the engine cooling system but diluted up to minimum 33% or maximum 67% with good quality water. The dosage depends on the level of frost protection required and/or the manufacturer’s recommendation. For optimum year round protection against freezing, boiling and corrosion, 50 percent Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant solution is recommended.
While Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant is compatible with hard water, the use of soft or deionised water is preferable to minimize scale deposits.
Do not mix Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant with other coolant products as the extended life benefits will be reduced. If mixed with more than 15% of conventional coolant, treat the cooling system as if it contains the conventional coolant or drain and flush the system and refill with Impact Automotive Red Long Life Coolant at the appropriate dilution.
Ethylene Glycol content, wt % typical 93.0
g/L typical 1060
Reserve Alkalinity, ml (pH 5.5) 5
Density, g/ml @ 20C 1.11 – 1.12
Boiling Point, C 160
Freezing Point, C Max.(50% vol solution) -37
“Auto One Limited has endeavoured to ensure that all information, representations and specifications contained in this product data sheet are accurate at the time of publication. This general information should be used in conjunction with appropriate inquiries by users of the product including consultation with the vehicle or equipment manufacturers published information.
It is the responsibility of users of the product to use the product safely. Users should consult the safety data sheets for each product at www.autoone.com.au. Auto One Limited takes no responsibility for injury or damage if the product is used in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
Our product warranty and product quality statement can be viewed at www.autoone.com.au”