- Excellent anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- No premixing, blending or addition of extra water required.
- Avoids the use of poor quality water being used for dilution.
- Maximises the period between coolant change outs for passenger and light commercial vehicles to 4 years and/or 250,000kms
- Minimal disposal volume of spent coolant required.
- Silicate free product provides optimum reliability and operating life of water pump.
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue build-up.
- Formulated for Australian conditions.
- Anti-freeze/anti-boil protection provided:
- Minimum water temperature: -2004oC
- Maximum water temperature: 121oC.
Impact Automotive Red Long Life Premix Coolant 33% meets or exceeds the following demanding performance levels of major engine manufacturers for passenger vehicles and light commercial transporters:
Impact Automotive Green Long Life Coolant meets or exceeds the following demanding engine manufacturer performance levels:
- Afnor R15-601
- AS/NZS 2108.1:1997
- (Australian Standard) Type A
- BR 637
- BS 6580 (British Standard)
- BMW N600 69.0
- Ford WSS-M97B44-C
- FVV Heft R443 (Germany)
- General Motors GM 1899M
- JASO M325 (Japan) LLC
- JIS K2234 (Japan) LLC
- Mazda MES 121C
- Mercedes-Benz Sheet 325.3
- Mitsubishi ES-X64216
- Önorm V5123 (Austria)
- SAE J1034
- Toyota TS K2601 G
- UNE 26-361-88/1
- Volkswagen VW TL774D
NB: This product is NOT suitable for heavy duty vehicles. Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Density, g/ml 20 °C 1.020 – 1.060
Ethylene Glycol Content wt% 31.3% min.
Boiling Point 121°C min
Freezing Point -20
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Before using Impact Automotive Red Long Life Premix 33%, pre-clean the cooling system by draining the existing coolant and chemically cleaning the system to remove any rust, dirt, oil and built up residue.
- Use a radiator flush to clean the system effectively and thoroughly.
- Initial Dosage: Impact Automotive Red Long Life Premix Coolant 33% should be used “as is”. DO NOT DILUTE.
- DO NOT MIX Impact Automotive Red Long Life Premix Coolant 33% with other brands of coolants or inhibitors.
- Never top up with water as this will dilute the coolant. Always top up with Impact Automotive Red Long Life Premix Coolant 33% as supplied.
- Passenger Vehicles: There is no requirement to replenish the inhibitor during the life of the coolant. Impact Automotive Red Long Life Premix Coolant 33% should be drained and replaced every 4 years / 250,000kms or more frequently in adverse conditions.
- Heavy duty diesel vehicles: This product is not suitable for heavy duty vehicles.
- Available in: 5 Litres and 1 Litre
“Auto One Limited has endeavoured to ensure that all information, representations and specifications contained in this product data sheet are accurate at the time of publication. This general information should be used in conjunction with appropriate inquiries by users of the product including consultation with the vehicle or equipment manufacturers published information.
It is the responsibility of users of the product to use the product safely. Users should consult the safety data sheets for each product at www.autoone.com.au. Auto One Limited takes no responsibility for injury or damage if the product is used in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
Our product warranty and product quality statement can be viewed at www.autoone.com.au”
Part Number: IM8-3256-0005, 0001